7.19.2017

I feel terrible every time I think about how long it has been since I last wrote something down about what's going on with our lives. Time is going by so quickly. Today Allie is six months old! I can't believe we have already had her for that long. She is such a happy little baby and loves it whenever we talk to her. She has a super cheesy smile and a great laugh, which we get to hear quite a bit. Allie thinks Zoey is absolutely amazing and cracks up anytime Zoey does anything even relatively silly. She can sit up, roll over both ways, loves to play with toys, and blows bubbles with her lips all the time. The first thing I hear every morning is Allie starting to blow raspberries. She usually doesn't even have her eyes open before she starts doing it. She blows bubbles when she laughs, when she cries, when she's bored, when she's excited...it's pretty funny. We get a real kick out of it! She is a champion eater and loves to eat baby food. We give it to her once a day, usually in the evening before bedtime and she is always thrilled. She will start whining for another bite before she's even swallowed the one in her mouth and grabs your wrist with both hands to bring the spoon to her mouth faster. Obviously the poor child is STARVING. All her little fat rolls would definitely lead you to that conclusion.
Zoey is so funny. She says hilarious things every day and is constantly surprising us with the stuff that comes out of her mouth. We are having adjustment issues with the baby again. She struggled when Allie was born, but then it got better for a while, but we are right back where we started with it all. I feel sad for her because I understand why she's acting out, but I also can't change that we have another child now and Zoey has to get used to sharing the spotlight and Mommy's attention. I hope that she always knows how much I love her and that I never wanted to make her feel less important to me. She is still my baby! I am hoping she and I can figure out this struggle together.
In other news, Grayson and my dad have started their own business recently called Beehive Property Solutions and they are trying to do some real estate sales. At this point, we are at the "praying it works out" part of the journey. Taking those first steps are so freakin' scary! I hope everything works out. We so desperately want to buy our own house!


No comments:

Post a Comment