9.19.2010

Rascal's Day

I go to school two days a week, which pretty much exhausts me! (I am SO pathetic! I can barely stand to do school for a measly 12 hours a week!) Grayson is working from home for Troy University still and consequently gets to spend a lot of time chilling at home. No one else is there on Tuesdays and Thursday apart from Grayson and Rascal; I've been wondering what these two do at home when I'm not there. This week, I got to see some of the things they do together during the day when they're at home all alone. I took a ton of pictures because A) Rascal is just too dang cute and B) Grayson is so sweet with him. He spends so much time trying to bond with my dog and I really love him for it!
They read the paper together.
Grayson bought Rascal this awesome toy a few weeks ago. It's a raccoon that we tied on the end of a dowel. Rascal will chase it around forever! I thought this picture was hilarious because it looks like Grayson has caught a fish!

Rascal getting ready to pounce.
Oh this silly dog! Every time he'd catch the raccoon, he would drag it off to the shade by the bush to make it squeak. Rascal doesn't like the squeakers in his toys and will attack them until he can get the squeaker out. This toy has two squeakers (which we are DETERMINED not to let him rip out) and it really freaked Rascal out that both the head and tail were squeaking.
One of Rascal's favorite things to do is snuggle on the couch. Grayson is so sweet to let Rascal nap by him.
How funny is this? Rascal's just kickin' back and is using Grayson as a recliner. I love the look on Rascal's face. HA!
Grayson loves to read and goes through books pretty quickly. Rascal loves it when someone will hold him while they read. So cute! (I should also mention that my door was really squeaky and driving me crazy, so Grayson fixed it for me. Hence, the can of WD-40.)

My cute boyfriend took me on a date to the Gateway on Saturday evening. We bought a delicious caramel apple from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory that was covered in white chocolate and Oreos. It was super yummy!
We looked at some watches because I've decided I really want one. There was a really cute Fossil watch at Buckle, but I did the right thing and saved myself $115 by not buying it. I would like to *HINT HINT HINT* at Grayson about what I would like for Christmas.
We also went into LensCrafters to check out some of their glasses because Grayson needs new ones. We found a bunch of really cute ones, but the pair in the photo below are HANDS DOWN the winner!
I really love my sweet boyfriend! He is so awesome and I am so lucky to have him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment